Monday, February 2, 2009

So I am not as good at blogging as I thought I would be. I just wanted to write somethings that Titus has said lately, they just make me smile and laugh at the same time. He is getting so big and is so smart. He turned 3 yesterday and the whole week up to his birthday he would say every day it's my birthday and we would have to say no, not yet, just a couple more days. He has been talking about his Batman birthday party we were going to have, but then Benjamin ended up with the chicken pox this weekend so we are post poning the party so we can get over the chicken pox.

Daniel got Titus and Benjamin both a football balloon yesterday for their birthdays. When Titus walked in the room to see the balloon, He just stood there in awe for a minute and let out a long soft, wow. I love watching Titus and Benjamin when they see something new.

I love that Titus goes to Puggles. He talkes about it all week long and is always asking if he can go to Puggles.... Thank you Cindy and Jessica for telling me these stories.

Titus was asked what Mommy and Daddy's favorite color is, Titus replied with black.

One week Puggles were talking about things that God made. The question was asked what was something that God made outside. Titus says loud and proud, God made golf. (Thank you Randy for playing and watching golf with Titus every day, he loves it)

This morning we were putting the books back on the self to recreate our library. Titus wanted to read one of the books, he opened it and said "God loves me." I was so proud. Later, I told Titus to stop jumping on the floor so our neighbors didn't get mad at us and he asked if God didn't love him when he was loud on the floor. I couldn't help but chuckle and tell him No, God still loves you no matter what.


Benjamin is just Benjamin.... what can I say. He is up and walking every where. He LOVES to be with Titus!!! He is trying to talk. Always points at the tv when he sees dogs. He is starting to play with the hot wheels and making moving them like they are driving around. It is just a boys thing, I guess.

I love my boys!!!

No comments: