Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I sick momom

So it has been a while since I last blogged. I am not so good at writting all of the time. I am definately an emotional writter, but some exciting and funny moments happened last week so I had to put them in writting so I could remember and tease the boys later.

First, Benjamin took his first steps at Axis 2 weeks ago. It was so exciting to have our church family there for the moment. I was screaming for Daniel because I didn't want him to miss it. I was so excited that he was actually taking a step I wasn't really paying attention to who he was walking to. But there were several people who wanted to see him walk after that so we were trying to get him to take steps the rest of the night.

Benjamin is going to be our electronic techy. He is ALWAYS going after the remote, cell phones, computer. He prefers the remote over balls. He likes to play with cars with Titus. He still loves to play with his brother. It's funny to take Benjamin into the room when we are trying to wake Titus up. Benjamin gets into the bed and starts pulling the covers down and then jumps on Titus. It is the funniest thing considering Titus normally does that to us if and when he wakes up before us. He jumps into bed yelling "It 9 'oclock, time to get up." although it could be 8 or 10:00. He just knows 9:00 is time to get up, I don't know why.

The other day Titus was looking through the drawers and found some homeopathic medication. This is what our conversation went
Titus: I sick Mommom, I need medicine (While trying to show me which medicine he needed)
Lizzy: Why, where does it hurt? What's wrong?
Titus: The water made me sick, Mommom. (pulling up his shirt & pointing to his stomach)
Lizzy: You haven't had any water.
Titus: I need medicine, I sick
Lizzy: Why don't you lay down to see if you won't feel better after you rest.
So he would forget about it and then later he would come back, we had this conversation about 3 times this day.
The night before we had made some ginger bread houses and he saw them sitting on the counter top. He wanted to eat them.
Titus: I want to eat my house
Lizzy: Well Titus if you aren't feeling well you can't eat your house
Titus: but I want to eat my house
Lizzy: are you sick or do you want to eat
Titus: I want to eat my house (but he really meant the house Mommom built)

We were at Target the other day shoping with Grammi and Titus was told to stop touching. Two aisles later, Grammi was feeling blankets and Titus said "No touching, no touching" with a hey, how come you can touch, but I can't.

Tonight Daniel went to check on Titus and all I hear is "Don't move, stay right there". Daniel came back and said "Go look at your son". I went to Titus' room, he had stripped his bed and was holding his bottom sheet in his hand saying "It is dirty". What do you mean the sheet is dirty, it's 10:30? All he could say was "It dirty, Mommom. It needs to be washed". He is getting so smart and whitty!!

So any ways. I hope that was entertaining for you as much as it was when it happened. I am loving being with my kids. A little overwhelmed, but loving it!!!! They have SOOOOO much energy.
Have a good night and don't freeze.

You can tell him Titus don't touch, he will say "I not touching"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Titus and Benjamin updates! I can't believe Benjamin is walking!! Miss you!

Glennda said...

I love those stories...they're so amazing. Both of your kids are so smart and it has been a joy having them in childcare with me. Thank you for blessing us with you kids!!!