Monday, October 20, 2008

Misc...

I am officially a stay at home mom, or momom as Titus likes to call me. Can I just say I am so excited and blessed that God has provided a way for me to stay at home and raise my children. Today we went to the park and Titus picked up Horse Apples hid in the trees from I don't know who. But it was so much fun to just hang out with my 2 year old. He is so much fun.

I have to tell you I realized last week why parents with Toddlers are ALWAYS late. If they aren't it is a miracle. Emotional break downs, they have them for no apparent reason and at the most inopportune times. Like right as you are walking out the door to go to work and if you don't leave at that exact moment you will be late. It is just amazing the timing that Toddlers have.

I also have to share the funniest story ever of what happened to me the other day, this is also why I was late to work. I was getting all of the trash together and Titus wanted to eat his yogurt. He got a small spoon and then Benjamin came over and wanted some, so Titus was nice and started feeding Benjamin. I was watching from the kitchen, he was doing really well feeding Benjamin and I even went over to help a little. I went back to cleaning the kitchen, next thing I know he is eating it with his fingers, not a big deal… then I look over and it is all over his hand and up to his wrist… then I see him trying to put it in Benjamin’s hair and all over Benjamin. Titus is now bathing in yogurt. It’s like I couldn’t get there fast enough. About this time Steph comes in the door, Benjamin has more yogurt on him than I realize and Titus is still trying to rub yogurt on himself like it is lotion. So I asked Steph if she could give them a bath. She said yes, not a big deal. I started the bath and got yogurt all over me trying to get the boys in the bath tub.

Have I told you how much I love my Titus!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yeah, a post from you!!!! What's it been, almost five months...but who's counting...lol!

Glad you guys came tonight. It was great to see you and I just can't believe how much the boys have grown in the last month!