Sunday, April 27, 2008

A day in the eyes of a Two year old

I can say that I got to sleep in today. I can't remember the last day I got to sleep in when Daniel wasn't home (he lets me sleep in on Saturdays sometimes). Both boys slept until 8:30 this morning. It was soooo nice!!!

We have been trying to potty train, so we tell Titus "You have to tell us when you have to go potty". Titus comes up to me and says "Poop", yeah we are on our way. I said okay, let's run to the bathroom, while I am getting off of the couch and putting Benjamin in his swing, Titus goes and grabs his Cars coloring book (magazine) to read in the bathroom. So we go through the coloring book naming the characters as we come across them. He wants to be just like his daddy!

Later Titus is playing in his room and I hear him saying "Yeah" and then a pause, "Yeah, and then a pause. Wondering who he is talking to, I go into his room. He is sitting in his toy box which he has thrown everything on to his bedroom floor. He is still saying "Yeah" and finally he raises a cell phone that is talking. when you push the button it says, "May I help you?", and his response is always "Yeah".

Titus is so thoughtful of his brother, he watches out for him a lot. Benjamin was a little fussy today while he was laying on his back. He just wanted someone to talk to him and he had a bubble in him tummy. Titus was talking to him and then gently rolled him over onto his stomach. Titus then went and got a blanket to cover both of them up, they were going to take a nap together. Benjamin burped and then Titus came to be and said "towel". I didn't understand why he wanted a towel, he found another blanket and went and wiped up his brother's spit up. He is soooo sweet. He is and is going to be a great bigger bother!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is tooo sweet!!! :)